Saturday 3 December 2011

Dont Go!!!

My mind is in fear , my heart is in pain
for someone is going, making me insane!!
I told her not to go,stay with me forever!
She says let me go,no worries I will be safe!!

My mind is in fear , my heart is in pain
for someone is going making me insane!!
She needs to be cared, she needs to be loved
for the stringent times she bravely faced!!

My mind is in fear, my heart is in pain
for someone is going making me insane!!
I will be alone, I will be lost
Missing her would be the sole cause.

Clutches would break in 
when she is gone.
You were right my friend,
She never understood
my passion and beyond!

You said let her go,
But how can I???
Its me inside her
How can I let myself out?

She is going,she is going
Some one please stop her
Because she is gone and I'm insane.
-Mr Dream Teamo































1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Nice poem. Very deep, full of emotions.
    Keep it up and take care :)

    Peace,
    Aakash Kokz
    www.unexpressedthoughts.com

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is Caring!